The BEST Ways to Find and Unlock Fence in Red Dead Redemption 2!

RDR2 is vast, and it’s real, you can commit crimes, escape, get arrested, and do whatever you want. If you are a big fan of robbing stuff, then you need a place to sell them as well, that place is called the “Fence” here. You can’t easily find a fence in this game; you need to complete a mission first.

Finding and Unlocking Fence in RDR2

1. Go to Emerald Ranch (The Heartlands, New Hanover) and find Hosea Matthews. You’ll (Arthur Morgan) have a mission to steal a stagecoach from Seamus’s Cousin (by marriage).

2. Once you complete it successfully the “Fence” will be visible on your Map!

It will be visible, but somehow it’ll be locked. I don’t know if it’s a glitch or something but try going there at night time to see if it’s unlocked. The one which quickly worked for me is to save the game, exit and re-open again.

And now when you see the Map, it’ll be unlocked and accessible.

You can visit Seamus whenever you want and sell your stolen goods or any goods in general.

QUICK TIP: Easy Places to Get Gold Bars for FREE in Red Dead Redemption 2!

I sold the gold bar I grabbed from Limpany here for $500. There are plenty of other fences out there in this world, but this is the one which is readily available when you start to play the game. Let us know if you have any queries, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

AliExpress Exclusive Coupons!