GET 100% Black Horse in Red Dead Redemption 2 for FREE! [Location]

If you want to get a pure black horse in RDR2, then it’s possible, but, we are not talking about the Black Arabian Horse because apparently, it’s not entirely black, we do have some white texture on the face. That may not be a big deal for some, but if you actually want a complete black horse, then here is the map location for that.

This is the place you need to go and here you’ll find a herd of horses. You can use your Binocular and spot the Black one.

Make sure you “Study” the Horse first. You need to approach the horse first slowly. Make sure you don’t get noticed. Maybe you can use some scent, but I don’t know if it’ll be useful.

Okay, so, I’m not really big fan of using Lasso for catching this horse or any horse, that’s not my preferred way to bond, but if it’s running here and there, then try this.

Once you are near the horse, slowly approach it, make sure you calm the horse as much as you can before you go completely near the horse and then try to climb.

Once you climb, the horse will start dancing, just use your displayed analog controls to adjust and make it smooth. After that, you’ll get this notification that you have successfully broken the horse.

This 100% Complete Black Horse’s name is American Standardbred. This may not be the most powerful horse out there, but if you can bond well and upgrade, then you’ll have classic black beauty with power. Just switch your Saddle and make this as your primary horse if you want to explore further with this.

Let us know if you still have any queries, thank you! :smiley: :horse:

AliExpress Exclusive Coupons!