"Game of the Year" Edition: Explained! (Meaning + What's Included?)

When you are planning to buy a game you often get confused which one to pick, you’ll find a lot of versions and editions, it’ll be confusing a lot, but when you check their prices, you’ll get an idea which one is the latest and which one is the best. This will get tricky if you get insane deals and discounts, the prices will be reduced, and you’ll be confused further.

I’ll start with the “Game of the Year” Edition. I feel it’ll be better if I start with a game instead, I’m going to pick my favorite one - “The Last of Us” - PlayStation Game. It was initially launched for PS3, and later they remastered it for PS4. This is a popular game, highly successful and we will also have a “The Last of Us: Part 2” soon, hopefully. This game won plenty of “Game of the Year” awards and usually any such successful game after winning similar awards, will release a “Game of the Year” version to celebrate the success and to give the players some extra options to explore more.

For the “The Last of Us” game, these are included in their GOTY edition:

• Left Behind – single-player prequel chapter.

• Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories multiplayer map packs.

• Grounded Mode – extra-hard difficulty mode for the single-player story.

There are so many “Game of the Year” edition games for Uncharted, Assassin’s Creed, HITMAN, and much more. Let me know if you have any more queries. Thank you. :smiley:

AliExpress Exclusive Coupons!