Found the Map Location of Uncle Ben's Grave in Spider-Man PS Game!

With great power comes great responsibility.

I have no idea who said it first, but all I can remember was Uncle Ben (Benjamin) Parker’s conversation with Peter Parker (Spider-Man) during a crucial moment. This is such a powerful quote, and it got repeated widely on almost all the Spidey movies. Sony/Marvel included Uncle Ben’s grave in this game, and you can actually visit and say a few words.

How to Find Uncle Ben’s Grave?

Open your Map and head straight to the “Harlem” district. You can find it at the top of the map.

In this district, go to the topmost corner, and you’ll find a graveyard there. You can make a custom waypoint there and reach that place by swinging or fast-travel if applicable.

When you reach the location, you might have difficulties to figure out, so you can ‘scan’ the environment and see which one highlights in gold color like this:

That’s all. You found Uncle Ben’s grave in this game. I don’t know if it’s an Easter egg or something like that, but it’s good to have a place and give our respects.

Once you go near, you can click on the “Triangle” button and say a few words.

This is a short and sweet gesture; you’ll also gain a trophy named “With Great Power…”

That’s all. BTW, you can also grab a backpack which will be somewhat near to the Graveyard or around the borders somewhere.

Do let us know if you have any issues figuring out this location!

AliExpress Exclusive Coupons!