Find Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum in Spider-Man PS Game!

If you are a Doctor Strange or Marvel fan then this residence should be a memorable place for you, yes, we are talking about Sanctum Sanctorum - the residence of Dr. Strange. This place appeared on various Marvel Comics and even in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. If you somehow missed this place while playing Spider-Man, then here is how you can find it easily:

Open your Map > Go to Greenwich > Navigate to the landmark Sanctum Sanctorum. You can put a custom waypoint there and swing or fast-travel.

Tada! Here we are! Just like Avengers Tower, you can’t visit this place as well; you can simply look at it from outside.

You can take a picture of this for the landmark token. And if you are like me, you cann swing by like this to take cool selfies. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This is a cool place; I’ll definitely give it a visit during night time and share a picture here with you as well. Excited about Avengers game, I hope we’ll get one for Doctor Strange as well.

If you are stuck somewhere related to this, do kindly let us know!

I don’t know if it’s evening or night, but I took another picture, just to see how that Orange glows in the dark. :heart_eyes:

AliExpress Exclusive Coupons!