"Download to your PS4" Button Greyed Out? Try These Solutions!

Out of nowhere all of a sudden, you might have faced this, like you purchased your favorite game digitally on PlayStation Store and when you go to your “Download List” to download, you find the “Download to your PS4” option, but it’s greyed out and not clickable. Though they guide you on how to activate your PS4, it won’t matter because you already enabled it earlier as your primary device.

I know this is annoying, but it’ll be fixed either by default within some time, or you can try the following:

1. The first and foremost thing that works - Try logging out and logging in again. Trust me, it’s old school, but it helps. Do this for your PS account via your console and via your online profile.

2. See if you have enough space for downloading the file on your PS system. Go to Settings > Storage and confirm this.

3. See if you are using a VPN or something. Sometimes we do that to access the US Store. Or maybe we used it earlier to access Netflix and didn’t disconnect.

Just these 3 and it works most of the time. For example, for me, it worked when I logged out and logged in again, it took like 30 seconds max for the download buttons to become visible.

Let us know if you have any other solutions or if you are still facing this issue. Thank you!

1 Like

AliExpress Exclusive Coupons!