BEST Possible Ways to Fast Travel in Red Dead Redemption 2!

This is not a game; this is a world you’ll be a part of. You’ll live here, you’ll do your chores, you’ll earn the honor, and do a lot of such things. But this word is pretty vast for traveling, and it might take a majority of your gameplay duration, but if you want to jump from one point to another, then that is indeed possible, but, unfortunately, not like other games.

RECOMMENDED: Easy Steps to Get Golden Fast Travel Pack in Horizon Zero Dawn!

Fast Travel in RDR2 - Best Ways!

Since we have the word “Fast” here, I’ll suggest the primary way we can do that. To enable “Fast Travel” officially on this game, you need to upgrade your camps. So, from your camp, you can visit the places you already traveled quickly, but the catch is, it’s just one way. You can go there using Fast Travel, but you can’t come back using that Fast Travel because Fast Travel happens at your Camp.

To enable Fast Travel in RDR2, you need to:

1. Upgrade Dutch’s Camp.

2. Upgrade Arthur’s (You) Camp.

3. $500 (more or less) worth of Cash.

If you don’t have that much of amount, then follow these two articles below:

You can get a free gold bar, and you can unlock a fence to sell it for $500. You can sell other items as well if you need more money.

Once you have sufficient money, go to your Camp. Or go behind Dutch’s camp and get the Ledger.

Open your Ledger and go to the “Lodging” page. And select “First Things First” here.

Purchase that and upgrade Dutch’s Camp.

Now move on to “Next in Line” and upgrade Arthur’s Camp.

Doing both of this unlocks “Fast Travel” option in your Camp, I personally find this way too useful because I don’t want to waste my Horse’s Stamina unnecessarily.

And hey, you earn a Trophy as well - “Give to the Poor.”

That’s all. Now whenever you want to Fast Travel, just go to the backside of your Camp and use the “Map” there.

If you “Select” the Fast Travel option here, then you’ll get this Map, and you can see the list of available places, the more you visit, the more you find here.

Let us know if you have any queries regarding this, thank you! :smiley:

AliExpress Exclusive Coupons!